8 reasons to stay with children in Wish
1 - It's time for take a nap: Family Room
In hotels Wish your trip with family is complete in our category Family Room. Geared for the welfare of children, the Family Room is spacious, comfortable and functional. Those who stay in the Family Room are entitled to cooking classes for children, differentiated check-in and the possibility of replacing the extra bed for a camping tent, transforminghosting them into a great fun.
2 - It's bath time: safety and comfortable amenities
For added security of kids, in every Family Room we have amenities geared exclusively to children, such as:
- Shampoo and conditioner that do not burn the eyes
- Children soap
- Oil for hydration
- Sponges with playful shapes
- Swab child
- Child brush
- Overnighter to store items
3 - It's time to eat: safe and saborous meals
Our food and drinks are prepared by highly trained professionals, with daily monitoring of nutritionists. Our suppliers undergo rigorous selection process and all kitchens are audited by an independent company. Proper nutrition is essential for children's development and for the physical and psychological health of children.
4 - It's playtime: let's go outdoor
Wish Resort Foz do Iguaçu is a complete hotel for children, with various outdoor leisure activities. Among them:
- Ecological trail
- Mini Golf
5 - It's playtime: let's go indoor
Foz do Iguaçu, as a characteristic of southern Brazil, it is a city with a wide range of temperature and climate during the year. Therefore, the Wish Resort has one of the largest kids club in Brazil, with 500m2 of covered area, complete with games room, video games and cinema. No matter the weather, our recreationists always have some activity for children.
6 - A few hours for parents
We offer recreational service for children over 5 years with professionals specialized in children's club. Ideal for parents to enjoy the numerous attractions of the city or resort, knowing that their children are in good hands. Here at Wish Resort we take care of the kids for the fun also be guaranteed for adults.
7 - It's time to stay in touch with nature
Wish Golf Resort Foz do Iguaçu is located in a vast green area of 225 hectares and surrounded by one of the most beautiful natural settings in the region. In order to give children a direct contact with nature, the hotel offers native forest tunnel, canopy tours, nature trails, golf course and space for mini-golf, and other attractions. Some small animals, such as numerous species of birds, can be seen roaming the resort. Our recreation team is prepared to enter environmental activities in all the hotel's leisure schedules, revealing the importance of preserving nature.
8 - Security is serious and for all hours
The Wish hotels offer Safe Room Program, optional, which must be requested at booking moment or at the front desk. It provides items such as outlet protectors and the preference for earthen floors.
The Brazilian law says that people under 18 years old can only stay in hotels accompanied or authorized by parents or guardians.
And note: even in parents' company, minors will only be accepted upon presentation of identification, such as birth certificates or identity cards.
Suggestions for walks with children in Foz do Iguaçu
- Bird Park: has about 1,000 birds of 150 Brazilian species and other exotic copies, the largest bird park in Latin America.
- Iguassu Falls: located in the Iguaçu National Park, the attraction is one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature and one of the world's leading attractions. Formed by a whirlwind of waterfalls that impress any visitor, the site also has more than 200 species of birds and butterflies, more than 40 of mammals and 18 of fishes.
- Dreamland Wax Museum: dozens of wax statues representing the major icons of Western culture, as Pope Francisco and the singer Michael Jackson, living with children's characters such as SpongeBob, Patrick and even popular personalities like Neymar. Parents and children can have fun taking pictures next to great icons of world history of sports, cartoons, history and politics.
- Valley of the Dinosaurs: they dominated the earth for millions of years and are still the owners of the attention of children in this park. The 20 animatronic dinosaurs of Foz do Iguaçu - large dolls robot - are able to simulate sounds and movements of the dinosaurs, providing a mixed environment of learning and fun.
Tips for traveling with children: light water, sunscreen, hats or visors, bug spray, a change of clothes for the children and some snacks such as cold sandwiches and natural juices so that everyone can enjoy the well cooked and fed tours. Ask at the hotel the food items, for security that are produced according to the best health food practices. And do not forget the documents to prove the identity of children.